Re: [IRCA] Bay Area - 1500 KSJX back on the air?

Re: [IRCA] Bay Area - 1500 KSJX back on the air?

Thanks - I was hoping you were on-line tonight :-)

California is really coming in good tonight to the
Seattle area: 870-KRLA and ESPN-790 (presumed
Clovis/Fresno) are uncommon here but in well, plus
KSJX doing fairly well against KSTP.

Kevin