[IRCA] New State

Hi all - a new state for me.

1700	KVNS	Brownsville, Texas	1kW	05:03
Oldies program, incl 'Spirit in the Sky', 'Rescue Me', etc. Verified against internet feed. I'd had snatches of this on previous evenings, but nothing that I felt confidant enough to actually log. I'll be looking for a recorded ID the rest of the evening.

Sony ICF2010, ALA330S, Heil DSP
Vancouver, BC
The home of Plasma TV's and deteriorating Hydro infrastructure.

Michael