[IRCA] Upcoming DX Tests

I am working on firming up a schedule and getting audio test material for 3
upcoming tests in Western Illinois & Eastern Missouri.

WLIQ-AM 1530 Quincy, IL will test for 20 minutes at it's 1400W Non
Directional Day Power, then for 20 minutes at is 290W Non Directional
Critical Hours Power and for the final 20 minutes, it will test at it's once
propose 3 Watts Non Directional Night Power.

WLRB-AM 1510 Macomb, IL will test for 30 minutes at is 1KW Non Directional
Day power and for the final 30 minutes at it's 250W Non Directional Critical
Hours Power.

KHMO-AM 1070 Hannibal, MO Will test for 5 minutes at the top of hour with
its 5KW/3 tower day pattern and 5 minutes at the top of the next hour at
it;s 1KW/6 tower night power.

QSL's with a self addressed stamped envelope will go to the Chief Engineer
at a soon to be released address. Tapes or CD's will be accepted along with
written reports but MUST be cued up to the point of where the best reception
is.

KHMO and WLIQ will likely test on the same night, with KHMO going first for
the 2 top of hour tests and WLIQ then taking the entire hour at the 3rd
hour. WLRB will likely test the following weekend for a full hour.

The tests will likely start at 1am central, so as not to confuse Friday into
Saturday or Saturday into Sunday if we say 12 midnight.

As soon as I hear from the Chief Engineer confirming the details, I'll
release more information to include exact dates, times and QSL address. I
assume E-QSL's will be available too.

Paul Walker