<http://realmonitor.com/sounds_converted/WHEB_Portsmouth%2C%20NH_1975-12-29.mp3>

Once again I should've been doing my homework instead of DXing!  ;-)

---

On Dec 22, 2010, at 12:47 AM, Martin Foltz wrote:

The only NH station I had in my MI log was WHEB-750. Only heard once. And
they sent a nice QSL card back in the 1970's.

1420 here in CA is dominated by Tijuana and sometimes KMOG in AZ.

Martin

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:47:18 -0800 (PST)
From: David Faulkner
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WASR Wolfesboro NH 1420 test

Hi All:

My Michigan log shows I used to hear WFEA often after midnight in the
late '60s, and WTSN was common on 1270 at local sunset.? Here in Ohio
I've logged WKBR-1250 and WGIR-610 as well as WDER-1320.? But the best
signal I ever heard from NH was when I logged, in Port Huron, the
former WHEB-750 blasting in on its late s/off one night when cx to the
east were especially good.? Too bad they're gone as I suspect they were
pretty easy to much of the northeast and north central.

73
David