[IRCA] Newfoundland Ultralight Mini-Dxpedition Dec 18-19 @ Old Perlican, Newfoundland

Hello To All,

This past weekend Dianne and I headed out to Old Perlican ,Newfoundland for a pre-Christmas get together with family where we once again completed yet another mini-Dxpedition using the ultralight machines.

This time propagation was very similar to the last time we were out, in that Trans-Atlantics signals really didn't materialize again and the night's activity quickly changed to chasing domestic DX.

Dianne added 7 new stations to her totals and I logged another 8 new ones plus one new state … Oklahoma. With the new additions to the log I finally reached the 500 stations heard mark on the ULR's

Here are the completed logs below of what was heard.

http://cangoose.freehostia.com/perlican2.htm

Receivers: SRF-M37V & SRF-39FP barefoot

Good DX

Allen Willie/Dianne Froude