[IRCA] TP for the 15 Dec from Victoria, BC; head up on 16 Dec

[IRCA] TP for the 15 Dec from Victoria, BC; head up on 16 Dec

Really late on this one, and the next morning's TPs are already coming in (16 Dec 1340UT).  In fact, might be worth turning on the radio if you're reading this in the west; things like 1053 and 1044 have been heard already, although the big JJ guns aren't that strong.

Anyway, back to history.    I was up in the night, so didn't get to the radio until after 1520UT, trying to make up for lost sleep.  Let's just say conditions were better at 1120UT!   All that was heard at 1520 were the NHK2 guns signing off with little strength, and big  carriers on 873 and 1332 (lots of little carriers of course).

At 1120, the NHK2 were much more listenable, and I was able to hear JOIK-567 //594 , and good strength on JOHR-1287 as well.   Not great conditions, but much better than later.

best wishes,
Nick