[IRCA] Tecsun PL-606 Arrived Today....................

[IRCA] Tecsun PL-606 Arrived Today....................

Hi Guys:

Even with the Bitter Cold and Snowy Conditions, the Mailman managed to deliver the Latest Addition to my ULR Radio Stable...the Tecsun PL-606. It took 14 Days from the day my Order was placed to arrival at my door. Pretty fast for the Christmas Mail Rush.......Ms. Joyce at Anon-co in HONG KONG is still providing GOOD Customer Service to us Crazy Dx'ers over here half a world away!!

Everything arrived in good order and I hope to give it a workout later today at Sunset.

This is ULR #25........Maybe it's time to Surrender?????? HAHHAHHAHA.............

As if adding this New Radio wasn't bad enough.....this past Saturday a friend of mine arrived at my Door with a Bunch of Radio Gear he no longer wanted...and knew that Rob's Home for Wayward Radios would act as an Orphanage....and give them a Good Home!!

He dropped off a 1970's Classic PANASONIC RF-2200 Portable, with the Matching ANTENNA TUNER!! Also in the stash was a 1970's MARANTZ RF-2220B FM Amp/Tuner and a MARANTZ 6100 Turntable from the same era!! All Manuals, Cables, and Accessories included!! Sorta like Christmas 2 Weeks Early!!!

If I ever get done Shoveling Snow here......I hope to find some time to devote to all the Radio Stuff that has showed up here lately!!! I had things thinned out pretty good here for a while....but things are starting to get out of hand again. I should have got the hint when I dragged home a 45 Pound 5 KW Radio Tube used in a Commercial Radio Station....It's a GE GL-892R ...and it's so heavy it has Metal Handles on the sides so you can carry it!!! That and the Flashing Red Lights from the Top of the old Transmitting Tower of 1570 CHLO St. Thomas, Ontario .....that followed me home not long before that!!

Bottom line is ..."I guess I'm having Fun!!???"...................

Stay warm everybody...even Kirk Allen down in Oklahoma says he's freezing to death!!! One thing to remember Kirk...Ya don't have to shovel COLD!

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA