From: Steve Ratzlaff
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:18 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] more on 1710 pirate

I got an email today from Michigan DXer Tim Tromp, who has heard the same
1710 pirate station I've been hearing the past couple of nights. He heard it
back in November and posted some audio clips at his blog at
http://midx.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/am-1710-the-big-q-oldies-heard-well-this-morning/
One of them is the same "GE Superadio" commercial that I heard last night.
He mentions Rob Ross in Ontario also heard this pirate in September.
Tim's audio clips are much better reception than I've heard--it would appear
this pirate is indeed located farther east.
73,
Steve
NE Oregon