Re: [IRCA] Syria & Mauretania 783

On Wednesday 08 December 2010 19:15:58 Jim Renfrew wrote:
> Syria very strong and steady tonight on 783, currently at 0012z, bits of
> Mauretania slipping in here and there // to 7245. Radio Damascus FM
>  online  is not providing audio feed tonight.
>
> This is DXing, isn't it, with Syria and Mauretania coming in together!

I can hear the two carriers beating away against each other, but I'm having
trouble scraping up any audio on 783.  I'm having better luck on 693, where
the UK and Azores are fighting it out.  Quite a few of the other usual
suspects are producing some audio here.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON