[IRCA] 1510 still unresolved but 1380 Country Music SOLVED!

[IRCA] 1510 still unresolved but 1380 Country Music SOLVED!

The Jury is still out on if I had actually heard WLRB-IL on 1510 but you
might recall that I had unID country on 1380 that only went by "AM
13-80."  Just like WLRB, I was 99.99% sure that it was CKPC Brantford,
ON.  Bill Dvorak in WI noted that they sometime give there website, with
the ".ca" domain but at 11 PM EST, last night, I got a full LID with
calls and COL!  Their night pattern / rig must be hosed.  Most power
should be directed N and E of Brantford.

I also heard a talk show over / under CKPC.  I was half asleep and tried
to remember the name of the talk show but I recall the host saying that
his show "was the most unique talk show that you ever heard."  I wish
that I had written the name down.  Something like "The R---- D-----"
(not someones name, either).  I just can't remember the rest, hi.  My
brain is gone.....

--

1380 CKPC ON Brantford 12-6 2300 F w/C&W music including some "Country
Chritsmas" tunes and lots of generic "AM 13-80" non-ID's.  Was rewarded

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis
Eton E-100