Re: [IRCA] unID 1510

We know it wasn't WLRC for sure, lol.

What I am now finding out is that the talk programming is only programmed
6am to 7pm 7 days a week.. and as we know, sunrise can be earlier and sunset
can be later then that some months of the year. What WLRB apparently does is
program their previous Nostalgia format for whenever there is no talk
programming and it may be done locally.... I've pretty much confirmed the
earlier, but have not confirmed if it's done locally or satelitted.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facbeook.com/onairdj