Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] unID 1510 Oldies in again tonight - HELP! (mwhunter)

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] unID 1510 Oldies in again tonight - HELP! (mwhunter)

Yes, we tried 1510khz last night for the unid with music and there was bits
of a song under WLAC but too weak to copy.  WLAC is strong and this unid is
very weak here with Quantum loop.

Tonight,1510 is blocked for me - local WHHN 1510 in Joliet, five miles away,
has an OC tonight.  I have frequently noted them leaving their carrier on
all night.  So, can't help with this unid tonight!

Tom Jasinski
Joliet, IL