Re: [IRCA] travel with radio gear

My experiences have been the opposite in terms of size of airport. The worst experiences are - not surprisingly - right here in Philadelphia, where the demeanor of the day ranges between short and surly for many. The small airports don't seem to be any more or less thorough, but certainly have been more pleasant people.

Even LAX was superior to Philadelphia. And for larger airports, both San Diego and St. Louis have been surprisingly smooth.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id