To: "Discussion of AM, FM, and TV DX" <amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [AMFMTVDX] 600 Off Freq?

I noticed that last week at Burnt River ON. So it's within my reach. I won't
be back up there till mid-December so unable to check further. Perhaps WOC
in Iowa is a good place to start if we're talking about the same
off-frequency channel. This didn't last long - whatever it was faded. Which is why I doubt North Bay. I can't even remember what time it was. I could of
course also be something south of us, Mexico, Cuba, etc...

Saul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Frahm" <wfrahm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>