Re: [IRCA] Fwd: unID 1510 in again tonight

Re: [IRCA] Fwd: unID 1510 in again tonight

Dave, I still think that you may be hearing KMSD. They are definately more oldies than classic rock. I should be DXing this weekend (sick now so haven't gone out to DX this week and noting no one is exited about cx) and can usually hear them if you want to compare notes.  73 KAZ Barrington IL