Re: [IRCA] DX last night - one new some unID's and oddballs

Re: [IRCA] DX last night - one new some unID's and oddballs

Checking 100000watts.com and some websites, I think your 1380 Classic C&W is more likely WRAB rather than ON. As for Mexican, likely WTOB or maybe WHEW (isnt WHEW supposed to be on at night?) I need to spend more time on 1380 looking south, but St Louis is always a bother.

Re WMOB, they'd been behaving for a year or two, but are they running day rig at night again?  73 KAZ 35 miles NW of Chicago