Re: [IRCA] The expanded band turns 15

WVMI 570's license was turned in because of the fact is was a multi tower
array, expensive and hard to maintain and falling into disrepair as I
recall.

WRLL 160 Berwyn/Chicago, IL is the sister to WDDD-AM 810 Johnston
City/Marion, IL..opposite ends of the state. 1690 was originally permitted
down in Johnston City, but was never ever on the air down here.

Paul