[IRCA] WSYW 810 Sign On oddity - again

Just like last year, local WSYW 810 Indianapolis (250 w Mexican pop
station) has signed on well before 6 AM.  Not sure if it is ever day, or
not.  They had an issue the same time last year with the DST changeover.
About a month ago, they were late signing off as well.  I will monitor
again to see if they are still signing on at 5 AM EST.  I contacted the
station last November and it was fixed by the next day.

73,
Dave Hascall
Indy