[IRCA] FS: Radio books

Cleaning out the shack before winter, and I've culled out some duplicate books for sale:

I have a couple of copies of the latest edition (2010-2011) "Radio Book." This is the descendant of the old "M Street Radio Directory," a fat 800-page volume listing all the radio stations in the US and (most of) Canada, complete with verified contact information including the names of chief engineers and program directors. $104 with postage from the publisher...I'm selling my copies for $80 postpaid.

I also have one copy each of the 2007-08 and 2008-09 editions of the Radio Book. These are $20 and $25 postpaid, respectively.

And I have one copy of the 19th edition of the FM Atlas - that's two editions ago, if I'm not mistaken. $5 postpaid and it's yours.

Contact me offlist if you're interested...scott@xxxxxxxxxxx

(What's that you say? Why yes, I do have the new 2011 Tower Site Calendars, too... :)