[IRCA] Greenland, Newfoundland and a low band full of Spaniards Sunday night into WI

[IRCA] Greenland, Newfoundland and a low band full of Spaniards Sunday night into WI

A fast blurb here as I must catch a plane. Had a one evening quicky DXped at my WI Lake Mich house Sun night. Times GMT. By 2240 there were quite a few TA's in and an hour later the low band sounded like I was in Spain. Almost every low band channel with Spain on it had something from there and 693 had Spain // 684 and 774 et all usually over BBC. 810 and 1080 had SER's well under WGY/WTIC // 1116 et al. 720 had SS and PP mixed thru phased WGN. 1116 had a clear Pontevedra ment at end of 2230 break ! 1134 had COPE after Croatia went off.. WISN phased of course.

Now for the good stuff.  Was phasing down WGN's postgame Blackhawks show (another sad loss) and at 0341 some different mx came atop and then the language of the ancr sure didn't seem Iberian. Later on Canaries was atop clearly // many RNE's and then it faded down and talk in Greenlandic rose above and by 0348 was actully slightly atop WGN phase null ! Then an EE song and a few minutes of talk and deep fades and then seemingly all talk across 0400 and faded down. This sounds like what I've heard from them in NF. New country for me.

Checking 750 from time to time phasing WSB and WARD wasn't that pesty. CBC-like jazz show fading up at times and then CBC nx from 0500 to 0506 occ hrd..CBGY is easiest NU here by far.

73 KAZ Grafton WI R8A Phased BOG System 34 deg 445 ft // 312 ft both terminated thru 270 ohms to ground.