Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-4

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-4

Hello Mauno,

Thanks for sharing the Asian propagation results yesterday morning from
your location, and from Lapland. Thanks also for sharing the interesting  link.

Our 1430-1500 sunrise enhancement propagation from China yesterday was very
 unusual for this Fall Season, which generally has not lived up to DXing
expectations here (on the North American west coast). With Nick, Tom  and I
all noticing the same great signal boost from China, it was quite an
exciting morning, especially in comparison to the mediocre TP signals  prevalent in
late October.

73, Gary DeBock
(in Puyallup, WA, USA)

In a message dated 11/5/2010 3:17:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,