[IRCA] WWSJ, WMTD

Hi All:

WMTD  1380  WV  Hinton (????) ID 10/30/10, 2005, sounded like gospel, not oldies, but talked about now being on 24 hours & asked their listeners to tell their friends.  Can anyone confirm this change?

WWSJ  1580  MI  St. John's; happened to tune in here 10/30, 1900 (EDT) just in time to hear, "AM 1580 and FM 100.3, St. John's, Lansing," good signals & only moderate QRM, I'm not sure which network nx they were carrying.  I've never logged this one anywhere but in P.H., & was a tough catch there.  In fact, it was my nearest unheard for years.  I even logged WITL (the late 1010 in Lansing) long before I heard this one.

73
David