Re: [IRCA] Help! unID 1100 Rel / OTR station Friday night u/WTAM

Re: [IRCA] Help! unID 1100 Rel / OTR station Friday night u/WTAM

Could be KKLL, David.  I checked the web for info on KKLL and they are
part of the hereshelpnet.org network.  I could not find a program
schedule online - what I might do is try to the listen to that group's
web stream on Friday night and see if they play the same shows as what I
heard last Friday night.  I would count KKLL if that turns out to be the
case. Barry's website mentions King of Kings network for KKLL.  I found
this website http://www.kingofkingsradio.com/ but it is for just 3
stations (KY/TN) and the program schedule doesn't match.

Of course if it is KKLL, they were obviously on late.  I don't think
that I'll call and ask if they were on late on Friday..... LOL.

I also looked at KDRY TX's schedule and nothing matched.

Will check again, Friday.

Thanks!

73,
Dave in Indy