[IRCA] CKWX TEST

 Eric Floden wrote:
> News1130 listeners hearing more Latin music
>
> Engineers are running some tests Monday evening.

Not sure why they are doing this while KPWX is on night pattern. This morning, to satisfy my sadistic cravings, I tuned in on 1130 at 7:29 and waited for the holocaust. It arrived out of the blue promptly at 7:30. Wipeout! They need to do what KOMO, KCBS and a few others have done: Buy an FM station.

In other news relating to my former hometown, Mickey Luckoff, GM of KGO for 35 years, has resigned because he didn't care for the Citadel work environment ("These aren't nice people"). KGO led the market for eons but was behind KCBS and KOIT in a recent Arbitron. In this day and age, that is awesome tenure!

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010