Re: [IRCA] WBGW-1590 DX test

I re-listened to the cassette, timing it and here is what I could hear,
but it was rough.

Time  CST

2359.50    KVGB-Great Bend ID

0000         News (KVGB), and FSR, presume KCNN (IDed later)

0000.10   Bits and pieces in jumble of SSB

0000.35   More bits of SSB, a bit clearer

0002    Unid Piano music

0006   Inst version of Isn't Life Strange

0007   "AM 15-90" ID

0008    R&B Oldie song

0016    Slogan "The Big Talker" or "The Big Talk", briefly above the
jumble

0019   Song Operator by Jim Croce

0020.30-0020.56  1000 cycle tone

0028   Unid 50's DooWop music

0029   Unid Frankie Valli song

0036    Unid  SSer pops up out of the jumble

0037    SSer ID's as "Radio Mas" ?
Romantica & Tropical music
ID popped up "Fox Sports, Radio 15-90 KCNN"

Drake R8, 1500' Eastern Beverage

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin