Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-17

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-17

Mauno Ritola may want to check in about 639, Gary. He was saying that HLQC--1134 may be/ is the old 639 KBS3 program. It doesn't seem to be // with 972 anymore, and I've now heard a call ID on 1134.

best wishes,

Nick

     The mysterious 639-CNR1 co-channel was back this  morning, playing
long-set instrumental music broken up by a monotone-voice speaker in apparent
Korean (not // 594). The speaker's voice is distinctive  because of an
unpleasant nasal tone, and stands out from CNR1's  pleasant-voiced YL very
clearly. My guess is that this is the 50 kw KBS3 station from Korea, but there is
no parallel to check for confirmation.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock