Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 10-11-10: Same in Victoria

Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 10-11-10: Same in Victoria

Bill, you are absolutely right!  Conditions in Victoria were downright
awful.  I monitored between 13:58 and 14:25 and heard only a handful of weak
stations.  Here's my paltry list for today.  Hopefully tomorrow will yield
something better!  As always, a "6" unless otherwise noted:

594:  7 level JJ
603:  7 level music.  Likely KK
621
639:  CNR1 // to very poor 6030, at 6 level
774:  JJ briefly at 7 level
828:  6 level JJ, // to 774
846, 963, 1008, 1287

That's it!   Yuk!  .........Walt