Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-9

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-9

 Gary

I checked Anhui's website earlier this week when their English program first came up. According to the Google translation of the program schedule, Anhui has a bilingual program at 22:00-22:30 local time, 1400-1430 UTC Monday to Friday. On weekends they air something that translated as "foreign music" at 1400. So your logs are consistent with what's listed. I'm not sure what "foreign music"means, other than stuff that's not from China.