Re: [IRCA] Victoria, BC TP's for 10/7/2010

Re: [IRCA] Victoria, BC TP's for 10/7/2010

Nice to be back again, Colin.  Back in the saddle, as they say.  Conditions
on HF don't seem to be all that great, with DRM on 11675 not propagating
that well from RNZI at the moment (about 25% copy).  Better go down to the
MW band again.  Crummy MUF.  Wanna give me a hand erecting my last corner
fed loop sometime?  ......Walt