[IRCA] Fw: Re: [NRC-AM] more about 1130 interference

[IRCA] Fw: Re: [NRC-AM] more about 1130 interference

Let's see, between 7 and 9 am and between 4 and 6 pm. Where I come from that's called normal sunrise and sunset skip....

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id