[IRCA] New TA logged

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

2233 EDT / 0233z

774 EGYPT ERTU, Abils, with Holy Quran Program man speaking Arabic and then into musical recitation // Global Tuners Imperia Italy receiver (mixing with Spain) and // Delicast "ERTU Quran". New. Egypt #2! I've been after this for a long time. Listed as "Middle East Program" in WRTH, but must run Quran reading during the night.

1116    SPAIN    SER synchros

909    UK    BBC

1215    UK    Absolute Radio

518    NOR    NAVTEX "L", Rogaland

Conditions not super, with a bit of noise, but, hey, a new TA. I've heard this before, but it didn't stay in long enough to get a parallel of any kind.