[IRCA] Re 1130 BC & OR

1130 in Victoia BC showed Mt Angel OR cutting into Vancouver as early as 5:30 when I nulled CKWX by rotat ing my receiver into a near vertical posirtion & KWPX is now audible under Van in the hoizontal but at a 90o angle to Van.Waiting for OR to power down to their nite pattern.Other dx freqs are becoming active after 6 PM PDT.Back on 1130 OR is begi ning to push Van into a fluctuating mix of alternating over and under for both.6:30 and OR has disappeared about 20 minutes before LSS. Bill in BC