Re: [IRCA] Need radio affilliates for Penn State football

Re: [IRCA] Need radio affilliates for Penn State football

Doug,

Living in the shadows of Beaver Stadium I never have to use an Internet
stream, but here is the PSU football radio network station list:

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/footbl-radio-affiliates.html

Although I can't test them now (too early before the game), here are some I
would think should work:

90.7 The Lion (PSU student station) http://thelion.fm/listen/
990 WNTP Philadelphia http://www.wntp.com/
1250 WEAE Pittsburgh
http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/espnradio1250/story?id=listenlive

I imagine the problem with the Internet stream is that thousands of people
are trying to do the same thing as you are during a game, and most stations
probably don't have the bandwidth to support it.

Here's a suggestion - I have a Globaltuners receiver on the Internet and you
can pick up 1450 WMAJ like a local (because it it :-) Just go to the
Globaltuners website and sign up for a free account, then you'll be able to
tune the radio and listen.

73
Brett

--
N3EVB-State College PA USA
Drake R8//Icom R75//Tentec RX320//Perseus SDR//Eton E5