[IRCA] CKWX 1130 Interference

Just checked 1130 here from SE Montana. No sign of any interference at sundown or overnight.  I did catch a news story they were running and they talked about the Spanish interference for about a minute around the 11:40pm PDT newscast. Mentioned for listeners to call or text them with their reports and they would be getting ahold of the radio officials with reports.  I hope they can resolve it without much issue. I like tuning into CKWX at night sometimes for news.  It's nice not having any interference or adjacent IBOC to deal with on 1130 in this area.

Ty

Sent from my iPad

to:jukka.virtanen@xxxxxxxxxxx">jukka.virtanen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Näemmä kannattaa aina toivoa parasta ja pelätä pahinta; ohi meni tällä kertaa ;)

published by Michael Stutz at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html