Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] [NRC-AM] Decent SSS cx at Burnt River ON

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] [NRC-AM] Decent SSS cx at Burnt River ON

I have found that late Oct is about the best time for SSS DX to the west and can also be OK to the east.

As for going for TA's and also TP/DU in early Oct, this is because our area pests will be on night power about an hour earlier in the evening and stay on night power about an hour later. ie..these pests are out of the way lots earlier on Oct 1 than on Sep 30. The other reason to go for TA's in that sunset skip for domestics while very good Sept 30, is quite worthless Oct with our DX likely having switched power or s/off 45 to 60 min earlier..ie gone by the time we can DX it.

73 KAZ