[IRCA] Decent SSS cx at Burnt River ON

Various TAs - France 945, and other relogs - audio on 693 (Brit presumed), 531 (Algeria presumed) and others.

Good swing west tonight with two new catches - Lisbon ND on 890 with country and ID that mentioned 106.1; and 790 Eau Claire WI with clear WAYY calls (mixing with Fargo ND). Both have long been on my most-wanted list.

Hockey on 940 I presume was IA, Country on 840 I presume was NE. Both relogs.

690 had sports of some kind mixing with WV, the latter of which seems to be signing off close to midnight lately, or at least cutting power.

650 and 1100 presumed MN stations.

1140 sounded like CHRB - I was trying for the WY Barry McLarnon heard s-off at 2130 EDT last night, but no such luck tonight. Though there were a coupel stations in WRVA's null.

Saul Chernos @ Burnt River ON