Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:21:39 -0500
From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1130 - interference reported by CKWX

The are only licensed for 25,000 Watts... they DO have an APPLICATION
for
50KW.. with no apparent pattern change for the proposed application

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Eric Floden <eric.f99999@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> hi
>
> apologies if already noted here (I am not keeping up with e-mail right
now)

> this on CKWX-1130 BC website today:

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/108167--spanish-music-bleedin
g-into-news1130-s-radiowaves