To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 11:44 PM
Subject: [IRCA] WY>ON Tonight

Conditions are spotty tonight, but I had one nice catch.  Earlier this
evening, noticed some C&W on 1140 competing with WRVA, which I had somewhat nulled. The expected source would be CHRB, but they haven't been prominent in recent months, so maybe, just maybe... against all odds, the music ended and I caught a perfectly-timed KZMQ ID just before they dropped power at 2130
EDT.  Wyoming #4 here!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON