From: Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1060 Calgary in
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 8:54 PM

On Tuesday 28 September 2010 23:37:08 Jim Renfrew wrote:
> 2332 EDT
>
> 1060    "Classic Country AM 1060 ... all over southern Alberta".  Putting
>  a  big dent in KYW's signal on all wires.  Not sure if KYW is still in
>  Phildephia anymore.  Chicago, maybe?

Big signal here too.  They used to be a rare catch, but not anymore... now
that CHRB seems to have tightened up their night pattern and are much weaker
than they used to be out here in the east, it looks like CKMX has stepped up
to replace them as the easiest AB to hear!

CKDQ-910, CFAC-960, and CKWX-1130 are also audible here tonight, so it looks
like propagation to the west is picking up.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON