Re: [IRCA] Nice DX this morning > ON

<<Weird stuff, like a het on 756 just before dawn here. On
the  East or southeast wire (can't remember). My hunch is a even at this
late
hour it was a remnant of Switzerland, rather than a TP.>>

Hi Saul,

756 isn't exactly a "big gun" TP frequency, but during the DX season it
does show up almost every morning here on the west coast with either modest
audio, or a strong carrier. Usually it is the CNR1 Synchros from China,
sometimes with echoes. The KBS Korean is heard much less frequently.

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/28/2010 7:14:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,