Re: [IRCA] 738-Tahiti Audio at 0502... the Fake "TA"

Re: [IRCA] 738-Tahiti Audio at 0502... the Fake "TA"

Hi Saul,

You probably had a "real TP" heterodyne on 738 at the same time I had the
"fake TA" audio on the frequency :-)

French audio from 738-Tahiti had never been received here previously
during our local evening, and was only received once here during our sunrise TP
peak (in August of last year). This station (like all trans-equatorial DX)
is SO  much easier to receive on a Pacific Ocean beach, rather than in this
DU-dead  zone 90 miles inland.

73, Gary (in Puyallup, WA)

French audio from 738-Tahiti last night around 0502 here:
_http://www.mediafire.com/?ko7748dms5o1jd9_ (http://www.mediafire.com/?ko7748dms5o1jd9)

In a message dated 9/25/2010 4:50:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,