To: <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amdx@xxxxxxxxxx>; <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] La Mega unID on 1400

WLLH 1400 Lowell Lawerence, MA ID's as "La Nueva Mega 1400"

http://www.goisbroadcasting.com/

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Saul DX <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 La Nueve...La Mega on 1400, ad for something mentions Republica
Dominicana (my guess this is a U.S. staion anfd the ad perhaps promoting
tourism).

Nothing listed I can find = looks to me like a format change somewhere
(unless it, uh, really is, uh, Nevada).

Saul / Burnt River ON