Re: [IRCA] Call Sign Change

On Sep 24, 2010, at 6:01 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

> 980khz AM Groton, Connecticut is now WXLM and 104.7 FM Montauk, NY is now
> WELJ.

I used to live there and they were WSUB as you may remember being that you are a Nutmegger. I wonder if they are going to repaint the blue submarine sign for the station on the side of I-95 or just take it down. It was kind of an icon while I worked there and lived just seconds across the border in Westerly, RI.

Kevin