Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-19

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-19

D1028Gary@xxxxxxx wrote:

One interesting find around 1325 was a strong, ragged carrier on 702 kHz (a frequency with severe 710-Seattle splatter here), which sounded like a typical (rickety) North Korean transmitter.

Interesting you should note that Gary, as I've observed two carriers on 702 the last couple of mornings. I'm guessing the on-frequency one was from Australia, but I had a weaker one on about 702.04 kHz, which could well be North Korean, as you say. Nowhere near audio here, but easily discernable on the Perseus display.

73,

Nigel