[IRCA] 830 kHz, I was wrong again!

I apparently heard *both* WTRU Kernersville,NC & WCRN Boston, MA. They & WTRU have same 1st & 3rd call letters, C & T are sound-alike with less than perfect reception. I thought the calls sounded like WTRX. Maybe my attention deficit. So I was unaware that one station was fading out quickly & quickly replaced by the other.

When I heard Talk Radio slogan at bottom of hour, I thought WTRU? probably said Christian (unreadable) Talk Radio as their website shows that slogan. Definitely many calls with religious subject, and what I think of as southern accents. Carolina was mentioned 2 or 3 times, including Carolina Mobile, which is listed as a sponsor on the WTRU website.

Also when WTRU showed Truth Radio Network on their website, I thought that might be what they said, but thought Truth sounded like 2 syllables. Does the CRN in WCRN stand for Christian Radio Network? (Christian is  2 syllables). Or did I miss a syllable & maybe they said CBS Radio Network? Or maybe they said True Talk Radio Network?

WCRN is listed as CBS True Talk on Barry's site. When I tried a search engine for CBS True Talk, nothing came up? Roy Masters seemed like a mix of religion & politics, except some of that talk may have been WTRU, listed as carrying Micheal Medved. I would like to thank Ken Baird for telling me WCRN does carry Roy Masters. Also, I heard a CBS News sounder weakly about 15 seconds before I heard it stronger on WCCO. 73, George S., MN