From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Sep 12, 2010 3:43 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KRIZ-1420

Im guessing 1620 is the spawn of 1420... and I wouldnt be surprised at the
nd of the 5 year rule, KRIZ's licenses goes bye bye..10KW Day/1KW Night on
620 is better then 2 towers with 1KW Day/500W night.
Paul

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Bruce Portzer <bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>  KRIZ-1420 in Renton WA has been off the air for several days.  The
 programming is still being carried on the station's web site
 www.ztwins.com

 According to the FCC website, KRIZ lost the use of its transmitter site
 last spring and was granted an STA in June to diplex onto the KYIZ-1620
 tower using 250/125 watts.  I'm not sure how this relates to the station's
 current silence.

 Bruce