[IRCA] TP DX This morning

With everyone else hearing TPs now, I decided it was time to start listening.

I recorded from 1220 to 1340 this morning and found conditions ok for this early in the season, but not all that impressive. There were lots of carriers in the low and mid part of the band, with audio on a few of them. I didn't check the upper part of the band.

Decent audio, mostly understandable by a native speaker, although only briefly
 972 Korea

Fair audio, bits and pieces understandable by a native speaker
1206 China

Weak audio, program content recognizable but but not understandable
693 828 Japan

Carriers only
594 666 738 747 963 1017 1026 1035 1278 1287

Conspicuously absent (no sign of them)
657 774, the latter probably buried in 770 splatter

Nick must be doing something right, judging from his report.

Bruce in Seattle
SDR-IQ receiver, K9AY antenna