[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 11 Sep 2010

Yes, Steve and I seem to be getting out of sync, as this was easily the best TP morning thus far, with audio from the following:

567 - Japan
594 - Japan
693 - Japan
738 - unID w/woman speaking at 1157, perhaps Taiwan
747 - Japan
774 - Japan
828 - Japan
972 - S.Korea
1089 - unID, with traces of audio at 1159
1566 - S.Korea
1575 - VOA Thailand

But, I haven't entirely left the "parallel universe" as Gary termed it, as the DU signals also made an appearance at the top end of the dial just before sunrise.

1422 - faint traces of audio
1476 - noted with music at 1258
1521 - faint music, Aussie-accented man in English
1548 - 4QD, with talk, then ABC news theme music at 1300
1566 - 3NE, music, mixing with Korea after 1250 UTC
1628.95 - The same country music station I heard last week, but very weak.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta