[IRCA] WQFA538 1670 TIS from Des Moines

It is always fun to catch TIS's by skip on the X-band channels ! Last night during what were mundane cx for distant skip, I noted this IA DOT TIS at times coming thru WTDY and the QRM behind it with Des Moines area interstate traffic info. I-35,I-80, and I-235 mentioned. Relog but the clearest that I've heard this and a good example of BOG directivity since Des Moines is west and pesky WTDY 100 times stronger and lots closer to the NW. Last season I had the two eastern IA TIS's on 1680 also, but they weren't in last night, if they still are on.

73 KAZ Barrington IL