Re: [IRCA] This morning's DU chase from IL

Re: [IRCA] This morning's DU chase from IL

This morning seemed clearly worse than yesterday, however, I got to the set a bit late at 1124. Only very weak carriers on 612,702,and 738 noted.

Last evening's cx towards the west were quite poor as well execpt for shorter skip like IA and Omaha. KOA was reasonable but not overpowering like it can be. At 2145 CDT when I came in, I still couldn't get CBW well, and there'd been no trace of MT,AB or WA.

73 KAZ Barrington IL